This means, its time to compile of what we've learned through out the semester.
Checklist in Compiling your D.Comm work:
• Total Pages for D.comm Folio: 1 page for cover, 3 pages for all the works.
• Cover must contain - contents of works & learning outcome (refer to subject handout)
• 3 pages must contains all the works from project 1(a) to project 2 (c).
• Be sure to include each projects learning outcome (refer to project handout) placed/ written next to the work.
• You can submit your draft to your respective unit lectures for comments and guides during d.comm tutorial class Tuesday (10 July) or Thursday (12 July).
• Please refer to Miss Shyn (Design Studio 1) for the official submittion date for the overall folio.
• Lectures by Dr. Veronica during class in 'What is a Portfolio' - the Do's and the Dont's.
TGC_Portfolio Workshop Sem 2 2010
• You can checkout here for more tips in How to Composed Design For Presentation
• commendable examples of student folio's.
D.Comm Samples - Portfolio
Have Fun Composing